Let's go to the Circus!

Well, things have been so busy, I haven't had the time or patience to sit down and type. But time is drifting away so I better post! We went to the circus during memorial day weekend. Sancia and Jeremiah's first visit to the circus. And I tell you they had a BLAST! I really was much better than I thought. Sancia enjoyed the clowns and was saying hi to all of them she saw. First stop was to buy a souvenir. She had many things to choose from. She chose a very pretty, yet big, pink dolphin balloon on a stick! She loved it. Later on she told me she wanted to buy me something, but I had to tell her mommy doesn't have enough money for you to buy me something. LoL! And what visit to the circus is complete without cotton candy?! So I got some. I think it was Sani's first cotton candy as well. MMM!!! Sugar rush!! So into the arena we went. And can you believe it, they had animal rides. Oh how fun! They had camels, elephants and little ponies. And can you guess which animal Sani really wanted to ride? No, the camel! She really wanted to ride the camel. First we went to the ponies. I got pics and video of both Jer and Sani riding the ponies. Jer did so good! Not afraid at all. He looked like a real champ. Sani just had a big smile on her face. She did really good too. So after that she was still asking to ride a camel and I was like, well we ARE at the circus and how often do you get a chance to ride a camel. So I got her a ticket and there she went. She wasn't afraid at all. She just held on and had a big smile on her face. Such a big girl! After that we visited the elephant, but didn't ride him. (Mommy was getting broke quick!) She was scared at first, because he was so big. I was recording him and he started walking toward me and Sani hid behind me. LoL! Then he went to pull at some plugs and such. Wow! So we went to sit down and wait for it to begin. Praise God, it didn't rain. It kept threatening, but didn't. It was a three ring circus, which confuses the crap out of me. Trying to watch all three rings. Sani just kept watching in awe. At one point, during a very dangerous act, I was telling her that it was very dangerous and they had to be careful. Well out of no where, she yelled, "BE CAREFUL!!" to the people. LoL! We were all laughing! Straight from the mouth of babes as my mom would put it. Though it got cold, we stuck it out and had a great time. When the circus was over, Sani asked if we could come back tomorrow. Whoa! Like I didn't spend enough as it was. But she had so much fun that she just wanted it to continue. I know she was tired, cause she konked out on the way home. Jer didn't. He was a trooper, filled with sugar! LoL! They both had such fun together. Sani kept wanted to be by Jer no matter where he went. If he was with Mema and Pepa, she wanted to go there. If he was with Mama and Dada then she wanted to be there. They are both growing up so fast. You don't realize it when it is happening until you look at the pictures and see how old they look!

Well we had a great memorial day weekend. It certainly was Memorable!

A special Treat:
Here is a video Sarah put together of the kids from memorial day weekend. Enjoy!

Comments