Encouragement from the Word
Some encouraging scriptures God showed me today:
"I will never leave you, no forsake you."
Joshua 1:5
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you."
Psalm 32:8
"I will sustain you and I will rescue you."
Isaiah 46:4
"I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10
"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go."
Genesis 28:15
"I have engraved you on the palsm of my hands."
Isaiah 49:16
"I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people."
Leviticus 26:12
"Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established."
Proverbs 16:3
"I am your hiding place, I will protect you from trouble and surround you with songs of deliverance."
Psalm 32:7
Comments