New Blog Layout!
Check out my new blog layout everyone! Compliments of Sarah K herself. She has a great talent in creating things. This is just so beautiful and I love it. So now I have to start writing in my blog. It is just too pretty!
Well we went to the dinosaur museum today. It was pretty cool. Not worth the price or the drive, but pretty cool. The kids had a great time, once they stopped screaming. Sancia just has this high pitched squeal that, I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet, could break glass. We were looking at the dinosaurs and the first couple were herbivores. I told her they were plant eaters. That they won't eat us cause they don't eat meat. So then when we would come across some carnivores, she would try to say they won't eat us, they just eat plants. When I would try to tell her no, they DO eat meat, she would just say, no they only eat plants. I think mainly to keep herself from getting scared. Jeremiah had a good time too with his mema and pepa. He really loves books. At one point, when he got brave, he stood in front of a moving dinosaur and said "rawr!!!" LoL! He is so cute!
Well that is pretty much it for now. I am not very good at these things. We will see how well i can keep up with this. I have to know since I have such a beautiful blog.
Thanks Sarah for your hard work and your beautiful creation!
Well we went to the dinosaur museum today. It was pretty cool. Not worth the price or the drive, but pretty cool. The kids had a great time, once they stopped screaming. Sancia just has this high pitched squeal that, I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet, could break glass. We were looking at the dinosaurs and the first couple were herbivores. I told her they were plant eaters. That they won't eat us cause they don't eat meat. So then when we would come across some carnivores, she would try to say they won't eat us, they just eat plants. When I would try to tell her no, they DO eat meat, she would just say, no they only eat plants. I think mainly to keep herself from getting scared. Jeremiah had a good time too with his mema and pepa. He really loves books. At one point, when he got brave, he stood in front of a moving dinosaur and said "rawr!!!" LoL! He is so cute!
Well that is pretty much it for now. I am not very good at these things. We will see how well i can keep up with this. I have to know since I have such a beautiful blog.
Thanks Sarah for your hard work and your beautiful creation!
Comments