Sancia's First Game of Bowling

Well, we were going to take the kids to the circus tonight, but after it started raining and thundering and lightening, (with no tent mind you) we decided to skip the circus tonight. So we took the kids bowling for the first time. They both loved it! Sancia had so much fun. She was cheering everyone on and telling them "Good Job!". She had a six pound ball and she would carry it and roll it herself. The bowling alley has the bumpers to put up, but they get put up only when it is the child's turn! It is all electronic. Very cool! So with the bumpers up and no help from us rolling the ball. She got a score of 79. Do you believe that? On her first game! You want to know the sickening part of this? She beat me!! Ah!!! I got only a 74. Boy do I feel like a loser. LoL! She had a great time though. We ate pizza and fries and hung out with everyone.

Jeremiah had a great time too. He always clapped for everyone. He was so cute! He would get up there and of course he couldn't lift the ball yet, so mom or dad would carry it and put it down, then he would give a one arm push with the ball. He did very well! After he would roll the ball, he kept stomping his one foot and would go over the foul line. I guess he was trying to help the ball along. LoL! He had a great time too! Sarah is thinking of having his birthday party up there. The prices were very good. At one point, Sarah got a picture of Jer bending his knees watching the ball go down the lane. It was so freakin cute!!

I'm glad the kids had a great time. Tomorrow, we are going to try to go to the circus in Grand Junction. Hopefully the weather is much better. They were so looking forward to going to the circus tonight. Especially Sancia. When Sarah announced that we couldn't go to the circus, Sancia's face just dropped and she said, "Oh No!", but then she got better after we told her we were going bowling instead. She worked so hard to be good. I told her if she didn't throw fits, she could go. So we had to come up with a replacement. Good idea Sarah!

Well off to bed. Ready for another exciting day. I can't wait to see the circus. I haven't been since I was a kid. It is going to be fun.

Comments