Unexplained Illness
Well Sancia had one of her sickness episodes again. She started showing signs the day or two before, like usual then after she went to bed she vomited. No explained reason as we could see.
We first noticed this when we went on vacation to Gatlinburg TN. The very last day we were there she was not eating much, her belly looked blown up like a balloon. Then that night she vomited in her sleep. We thought it was the flu. She did ok the trip home. Then when we got home, she vomited again in her sleep. She cleared up in a couple days.
The next episode we noticed occurred when we took a trip to St. Louis for Christmas, a couple months later. She vomited in her sleep again. Then we thought it might be car sickness. So we got stuff to help with that, hoping.
The next couple times, really had no connections with the other. We checked her food intake and there was nothing in common. So now we are keeping a journal of her food intake, bowel movements and any other information I can think of. I am probably going to have to take her to the doctor. My mom keeps playing it off like it is nothing, probably like she did for me my whole life. First she tells me I need to take her to the doctor, and I told her I wanted to do research first so I am prepared in a way in case they recommend something, they later she plays it off like it is probably nothing. I don't get it.
I put in a post on WebMD to a doctor to see what he says. God willing we can get this figured out so Sancia doesn't suffer anymore.
We first noticed this when we went on vacation to Gatlinburg TN. The very last day we were there she was not eating much, her belly looked blown up like a balloon. Then that night she vomited in her sleep. We thought it was the flu. She did ok the trip home. Then when we got home, she vomited again in her sleep. She cleared up in a couple days.
The next episode we noticed occurred when we took a trip to St. Louis for Christmas, a couple months later. She vomited in her sleep again. Then we thought it might be car sickness. So we got stuff to help with that, hoping.
The next couple times, really had no connections with the other. We checked her food intake and there was nothing in common. So now we are keeping a journal of her food intake, bowel movements and any other information I can think of. I am probably going to have to take her to the doctor. My mom keeps playing it off like it is nothing, probably like she did for me my whole life. First she tells me I need to take her to the doctor, and I told her I wanted to do research first so I am prepared in a way in case they recommend something, they later she plays it off like it is probably nothing. I don't get it.
I put in a post on WebMD to a doctor to see what he says. God willing we can get this figured out so Sancia doesn't suffer anymore.
Comments